Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Top 12 in 2012!!



Sooo here they are! My top 12 goals for 2012! Some I’ve already been working on, but still like to write them down:



  1. First and foremost, to grow closer in my relationship with God. I firmly believe that if you want to go anywhere in life, you must put HIM first! HE will bless your life richly and give you the desires of your heart! I know HE already has!  Spending time daily in the Word, will help me become more and more like Him. Matt. 6:33 says, “Seek first the Kingdom and ALL things will be added unto you”



  1. Better serve my husband! Continue to focus on his needs, his love language, and to love, honor and respect the Godly man he is. Matt is my better half and I couldn’t imagine doing this life without him. He challenges me in ways, no one can. I love him so very much.



3.  Bang out a 3:00 ( 3 hr) Marathon!! Definitely doable!

      Past 2010 Races:

      Pittsburgh Marathon: 3:10

      Columbus Marathon: 3:13

      Boston Marathon: 3:23

      This year, NYC marathon is where it’s at!



  1.  Invite a couple over at least once a month for fellowship. I believe it is very important to continuously build and encourage one another. Relationships are a huge part of our makeup.



  1. Find more ways to serve in my church!



  1. Read at least one book a month, that’s 12 books a year! (Good one sis!) It doesn’t hurt to increase your knowledge.



  1.  Improve by at least 15 mins on my next half Ironman race! One full year of triathlons is under my belt. Year two is in full force! (My hubby was generous enough to get me a coach this year!).  Currently, I am signed up for 3 half Ironman’s, and a couple short distance triathlons.



  1. Start Journaling! I want to highlight the following: daily nuggets of what God’s teaching me, highlights and lowlights of the day, things I am believing God for (prayers), and any “memorable” moments. It will be nice to one day look back and see progression, fruit produced in my life, where I missed it, what areas need improvement, and what I prayed and believed God for come to pass, etc.



  1. Continue to knock things off my bucket list!! I still want to travel the world (Prague is a place I’d love to travel to!), have kids!!!! I am soooo excited to start a family! I wish it was today! LOL, and possibly swim the English Channel (yes, I know it is 21 miles long). But isn’t it all about stepping out and taking risks?





  1. TRY my hardest to cut back on my chocolate intake for the year. If you know me I have at least a piece of chocolate per day. I might have a slight obsession! LOL I just LOOOOVE it! So maybe 3 times a week instead.



  1.  Get more sleep!!! I usually get about 6 hrs a night. That is def not enough! My goal for this year is around 7-8 hrs/night! I guess 9pm it is! 



  1. Try at least one new recipe a month! I need to add more variety and practice my cooking skills!



So that’s most of my goals for the year! What are you looking forward to in 2012?? Write it down, make the most of it!  It’s exciting to see the journey ahead!  God is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment