Wednesday, November 30, 2011

These are a few of my faaaavorite things!

It’s that time of year again!!!  I LOVE the time from Thanksgiving until Christmas! I don’t know if it’s the decorations and bright lights, or the Starbucks red coffee cups that get me in the mood, but nonetheless, I LOVE IT!!!

Here are a few things I LOVE about this time of year:

Spending time with my hubby & family





Decorating

Baking

Christmas music

Shopping

My birthday, the big 30 this year!!

Christmas/Holiday movies and specials on TV

Starbucks Red Cups filled with deliciousness!

Off season, no set training scheduleJ

Thankfulness!!

There is soo much to be thankful for: GOD, my health, my amazing family and friends, my supportive and loving husband, my job, my life. Never take it for granted. Tis the Season! What are you thankful for this holiday?

No comments:

Post a Comment