Tuesday, October 11, 2011

“Set the World on Fire”


This weekend, amongst spending close to 12 hours swimming, biking and running, I had the opportunity (Sunday night) to see one of my favorite Christian artists in concert, Britt Nicole, with two of my special friends Jaime and Victoria! Britt rocks! I absolutely LOVE her lyrics and beat! My sister actually introduced me to her music a few years ago, and now I’m hooked! Anyways, one of her songs, “Set the World on Fire” is my favorite! In my life right now, this is exactly how I feel! I want to set the world on fire, I want others to know that with GOD ALL things are possible! We are weak in our own strength, but with HIM we are lifted up and made STRONG! WE can do ANYTHING! HOW awesome to know that we are made in HIS IMAGE!! Sooo cool!!  Here are some of her lyrics to the song:
I wanna set the world on fire
Until it's burning bright for You
It's everything that I desire
Can I be the one You use?

I am small but YOU are big enough….

I am weak but YOU are strong enough to…

Take my dreams
Come and give them wings
Lord with You
There's nothing I cannot do
Nothing I cannot do


It’s such an incredible feeling to know that I can call on God for anything and he will be there with open arms. Apart from God, on my own strength, I am dead, I can do nothing, no real fruit is produced from my life….BUT when I lean on, trust, rely, put my entire being in God’s hands, I have an abundant, fulfilling, ever-lasting, enriching, blessed-beyond-measure, kind of life and it shows! I don’t know about you, but that’s how I want to live my life! To the fullest! I want to reach out to others, letting them know there is an AMAZING love found in God! He wants to give you ALL the desires of your heart! Where do you draw your strength??

No comments:

Post a Comment